How Much Can the 2023 MAZDA CX-50 Tow?
The 2023 Mazda CX-50 provides a new, dynamic, and reliable option for Wilmington drivers. The 2023 Mazda CX-50 is incredibly efficient at doing what it does. So, what can it do? If you are looking for an adventure vehicle, then you are looking in the right direction.
So, how much can the 2023 Mazda CX-50 tow? The 2023 Mazda CX-50 towing capacity reaches up to 3,500 pounds when properly equipped. You can find plenty of towing power to upgrade your Charleston travels, and if you are interested in learning about the versatility of the spaciousness of the Mazda CX-50, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading and you can answer a few questions you may have about the capabilities of this model:
- How much can the 2023 MAZDA CX-50 at each trim level?
- What can the MAZDA CX-50 tow?
- What are the engine specifications provided by the MAZDA CX-50?
2023 MAZDA CX-50 Towing Capacity by Trim Level
One of the great aspects of the 2023 Mazda CX-50 is its flexibility, and you can find 10 different trim levels available on the new Mazda CX-50. This gives every driver the opportunity to find a model that will work for them. There’s also a slight variation between the models in terms of towing power, so take the time to discover the towing capacity for each configuration in the 2023 Mazda CX-50 below:
- 2023 MAZDA CX-50 2.5 S Towing Capacity: 2,000 pounds
- 2023 MAZDA CX-50 2.5 S Select Towing Capacity: 2,000 pounds
- 2023 MAZDA CX-50 2.5 S Preferred Towing Capacity: 2,000 pounds
- 2023 MAZDA CX-50 2.5 S Preferred Plus Towing Capacity: 2,000 pounds
- 2023 MAZDA CX-50 2.5 S Premium Towing Capacity: 2,000 pounds
- 2023 MAZDA CX-50 2.5 S Premium Plus Towing Capacity: 2,000 pounds
- 2023 MAZDA CX-50 2.5 Turbo Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
- 2023 MAZDA CX-50 2.5 Turbo Meridian Edition Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
- 2023 MAZDA CX-50 2.5 Turbo Premium Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
- 2023 MAZDA CX-50 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
What Can the 2023 MAZDA CX-50 Tow?
When you are headed out on your next Wilmington adventure, you can enjoy a maximum towing capacity of up to 3,500 pounds. This provides a lot of flexibility in terms of what you can tow. A few of the items you can tow, include:
- Popup camper
- Teardrop trailer
- And more!
2023 MAZDA CX-50: Engine Specs & Performance
Florence shoppers won’t be surprised when they find out that the Mazda CX-50 has a powerful engine behind it, however, you’ll also have the chance to choose from a standard naturally aspirated engine and an available turbocharged engine. Here are the specifications for the fuel-efficient 2023 Mazda CX-50:
SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L I4 Engine
- 187 horsepower
- 186 lb-ft of torque
SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L Twin-Scroll Turbo I4 Engine
- 256 horsepower (with 93-octane premium unleaded fuel)
- 320 lb-ft of torque (with 93-octane premium unleaded fuel)
Experience the 2023 MAZDA CX-50 in Myrtle Beach Today
So, how much can the 2023 Mazda CX-50 tow? Is it enough for you? The team at Beach Mazda can help you explore more about the Mazda CX-50 towing capacity when you contact us at Beach Mazda online today!
More from Beach Mazda
In the world of automobiles, some brands manage to carve a distinct niche for themselves by blending cutting-edge technology with an unwavering commitment to delivering an exceptional driving experience. Among these brands, Mazda stands out as a true enthusiast’s choice, with its unique design philosophy known as “KODO Soul of Motion” and the driving concept…
Horry and Georgetown Counties in South Carolina are great places to explore the history of the area. From the colonial era to the Civil War, there are plenty of historic sites to explore. Here are some of the best historic areas in Horry and Georgetown Counties that you should check out.
In the world of automobiles, few names evoke the same level of excitement and reverence as the Mazda Miata. With its sleek design, spirited performance, and unparalleled driving experience, the Miata has consistently captured the hearts of car enthusiasts since its inception. Adding another feather to its cap, the Mazda Miata has recently been honored…