2021 MAZDA CX-9 Interior
Myrtle Beach drivers who are looking for a luxurious 3-row SUV have probably set their sights on the new Mazda CX-9. After all, this model has a spacious, comfortable interior, filled with innovative technology and amenities that’ll drop your jaw. Beach Mazda has all the info on the Mazda CX-9 interior, Mazda CX-9 dimensions, and more–so read on to get an in-depth look at what it’s offering.
2021 MAZDA CX-9 Interior Dimensions
This Mazda 3-row SUV is made for carrying up to seven passengers in style. Whether you’re driving through Wilmington or going on long trips outside of Charleston, everyone will be comfortable. Here are details about The 2021 Mazda CX-9 interior dimensions:
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 39.3 / 38.5 / 35.4 inches
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 57.9 / 58.1 / 53.1 inches
- Hip room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 56.7 / 57.4 / 40.1 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 41.0 / 39.4 / 29.7 inches
All this space to stretch out adds up to 135.1 cubic feet of total passenger volume. Additionally, you can convert your Mazda 3-row SUV into a cargo-carrying machine. There’s 14.4 cubic feet of cargo volume when all the seats are up, and a remarkable 71.2 cubic feet of cargo volume when the seats are down!
2021 MAZDA CX-9 Interior Features
What else can you expect from the Mazda CX-9 interior? For starters, you’ve got a standard leather-wrapped shift knob and leather-wrapped steering wheel to add a luxury feel for your Florence drives. Leather-trimmed and heated seats are just one trim upgrade away. There are so many more technology and comfort features, so let’s just see the rest of the standard ones:
- 6-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- 4-way manual front passenger seat
- Three-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Remote keyless illuminated entry system with “answer back” feature
- Push Button Start
- 12-volt power outlets (1 front/1 cargo area)
- Front center console armrest with storage and 2 USB inputs
Safety and Technology:
- 10.25-inch full-color center display
- Multifunction Commander control
- 4.6-inch LCD Meter Display
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with stop and go function
- Advanced Smart City Brake Support with Pedestrian Detection
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane-Keep Assist
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Step Inside the MAZDA CX-9 Today!
It may be hard to believe, but this long list of features only scratches the surface of what the 2021 Mazda CX-9 has to offer. Myrtle Beach drivers can see for themselves at Beach Mazda, where we are excited to help you find your next favorite automobile. Contact us today and we’ll set up a test drive!
Web content composed with the free instant HTML code editor.
More from Beach Mazda
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) recently published the victors of its top honor in safety, the 2021 TOP SAFETY PICK+. All examined Mazda automobiles made the listing for the second year consecutively. These automobiles consist of the Mazda3 Sedan and Mazda3 Hatchback, Mazda6, CX-3, CX-30 (built later than September 2020), CX-5 and CX-9.
Mazda North American Operations revealed recently that the 100th Anniversary Special Edition Mazda MX-5 Miata will be presented in restricted amounts for the U.S. later this year. The iconic two-seater is an emblem of energetic, top-down driving on electrifying open highways, making it the ideal automobile to pay tribute to the brand’s 100-year achievement.
When it comes reasonably priced sport vehicles, the Miata is a front-runner. The Mazda Miata has long been a motoring fanatic’s vehicle merely because it is really that enjoyable and appealing to drive. Still, not every Miata is outfitted with the similar elements. So which MX-5 Miata should you buy?