2020 Mazda6 Balance and Style
The Mazda6 is Mazda’s flagship midsize sedan. It’s athletic and impressive. Here are some stats for the 2020 model year. Keep reading for details!
Mazda6 Sport comes standard with:
- The full suite of i-Activsense safety features, which includes:
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with stop and go function
- Advanced Smart City Brake Support with Pedestrian Detection
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane-Keep Assist and Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
Inside standard features are:
- Mazda Connect infotainment system with:
- Eight-inch full color, touch screen display
- Six-speaker audio system
- Bluetooth phone and audio pairing
- Two USB ports
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Dual-zone climate control
- Push-button start
- Remote keyless entry
- Electronic parking brake.
More standard premium features that provide convenience and style for owners include automatic on/off headlights, High Beam Control, rain sensing windshield wipers, rearview camera, seat belt reminder indicator for all passengers, LED headlight with auto-leveling, LED taillights, 17-inch alloy wheels and dual exhaust outlets.
Next up, the Mazda6 Touring offers all of the same features found in the Mazda6 Sport, but also offers:
- Upgrades to integrate Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capabilities
- Leatherette-trimmed seats
- Heated front seats
- Six-way power driver’s seat with manual lumbar support
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry System
- Power moonroof with interior sunshade
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Two rear seat USB charging ports.
Mazda6 Grand Touring
The Mazda6 Grand Touring offers:
- A turbocharged Skyactiv-G 2.5T engine
- 310 lb-ft of torque from just 2,000 RPM
- Up to 250 horsepower with 93 octane gasoline (227 horsepower with 87 octane gasoline).
- Larger front ventilated brake discs.
- BOSE® 11-speaker premium audio system
- SiriusXM satellite radio with three-month trial subscription
- Auto-diming interior mirror and driver-side mirror
- Heated side mirrors
- Paddle shifters mounted on the steering wheel.
Mazda6 Grand Touring
Next up is the Mazda6 Grand Touring Reserve offers many premium features found in more expensive luxury sedans. These features include:
- Windshield-projected, full-color Active Driving Display head-up unit
- Adaptive Front-lighting system
- Black or Parchment leather-trimmed seats
- Ventilated front seats
- Heated rear seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Automatic power folding side mirrors
- Windshield wiper de-icer
- Eight-way power and memory driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- Six-way power passenger’s seat.
- Sporty bright silver finish 19-inch alloy wheels
- LED signature lighting headlights
- Rear lip spoiler.
The top trim level for the Mazda6 is the Mazda6 Signature. Here are some details:
- Gunmetal front grille
- New Signature badge on the trunk
- Parchment or Deep Chestnut Nappa leather
- Authentic Japanese Sen wood
- Gilded UltraSuede interior accents
- 360º View Monitor with front and rear parking sensors
- Seven-inch TFT reconfigurable digital gauge display
- Mazda navigation system
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- SiriusXM three-year Traffic and Travel Link subscription
- Black headliner
- Frameless rearview mirror
- LED ambient lights
- Unique stitching on the leather-wrapped steering wheel.
Found on every 2020 Mazda6 trim level:
- G-Vectoring Control Plus
- Available with either:
- Skyactiv-G 2.5-liter engine
- 187 horsepower
- 186 lb-ft of torque
- Turbocharged Skyactiv-G 2.5T engine
- 310 lb-ft of torque
- 250 horsepower
Mazda’s SKYACTIV engines are known for, cylinder-deactivation technology is standard on Mazda6’s 2.5-liter engine, which shuts off its two outside cylinders in cruising conditions for even more efficiency. A quick-shifting Skyactiv-Drive six-speed automatic transmission is equipped on all Mazda6 models and includes a Sport Mode that re-calibrates the gear ratios for more spirited driving.