2020 CX-9 Gets Enhancements
Are you ready for the arrival of the 2020 Mazda CX-9? They are now arriving! Keep reading for more awesome details!
There are a bunch of updates for the 2020 model year of the Mazda CX-9. The updates elevate the CX-9 to a brand-new level of sophistication. You’ll be absolutely amazed! Now available are the all-new captain’s chairs. There’s also the power liftgate which is totally hands free!
Under the Hood
Mazda hasn’t forgotten about making enhancements under the hood. The turbocharged Skyactiv-G 2.5T engine equipped on all CX-9 models now delivers a robust 320 lb-ft of torque on 93 octane gasoline; an increase of 10 lb-ft of torque on the outgoing model year. The turbocharged engine is rated to deliver up to 250 horsepower on 93 octane gasoline and is paired with a quick-shifting, six-speed Skyactiv-Drive automatic transmission.
The 2020 CX-9 Sport model now offers new standard features, such as:
- Heated front cloth seats
- Power driver’s seat with lumbar support
- Gray Metallic 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Heated outside mirrors
- Automatic on/off headlights
- High Beam Control.
Mazda’s full suite of i-Activsense safety features are now standard, they include:
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Advanced Smart City Brake Support with pedestrian detection
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning and Lane Departure Warning with Lane-Keep Assist
- Blind Spot Monitoring System with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
The CX-9 Touring adds Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM capabilities, leather-trimmed seats, power adjustable passenger seats, power liftgate with adjustable height and a second-row center armrest with storage, cup holders and two USB charging ports. CX-9 Touring is the first Mazda vehicle to offer the all-new nine-inch, full-color touchscreen display.
Want to learn more or explore the Mazda CX-9 interior in person? Well, Beach Mazda can help you with that! Please give us a call today!